Last updated September 01, 2022
Thank you for visiting Arcus Servo Motion, Inc (“company, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at +1 (855) 552-7287.
When you visit our website https://arcusservo.com/ (the “website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “services”, which include the Website), we take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you carefully read through it as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue the use of our services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our services, including our website, as well as any related services, sales, marketing, or events.
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the website, when you sign up for our email newsletter (our email service is ISO 27001 certified and GDPR compliant), or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices that you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following: names, email addresses, phone numbers, contact or authentication data; and other similar information.'
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
Some information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit our website.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information), but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
• Log and Usage Data: Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and setting sand information about your activity in the website, and device event information.
• Device Data: We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers location, browser type, hardware model internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
• Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and setting of the device you use to access the website. You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your location setting on your device.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
• Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website.
• To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
• To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services.
• To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information form you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time by unsubscribing from our emails or contacting us at [email protected]. See the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” section for more.
• Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
We will never sell or trade your personally identifiable data with unaffiliated third-party solicitors. We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business operations. We may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
• Business transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets.
• Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include any parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such as information, or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat or security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
1) Every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
2) Every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents”.
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
A. Identifiers. Contact details such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, company name, job title, and account name.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records Statute. Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law such as gender.
D. Commercial information such as transaction information purchase history, financial details and payment information.
E. Internet or other similar network activity such as browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements.
F. Geolocation data such as device location.
G. Professional or employment related information such as business contact details in order to provide you our service at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us.
H. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in-person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of receiving help through our customer support channels, participating in customer surveys or contests, and facilitating in the delivery of our services and products and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice. You may contact us by email at [email protected], or refer to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” of your personal data.
Arcus Servo Motion has not disclosed or sold and personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months. Arcus Servo Motion will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
• Whether we collect and use your personal information
• The categories of personal information that we collect
• The purposes for which the collected personal information is used
• Whether we sell your personal information to third parties
• The categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose
• The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to reidentify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights
To exercise your privacy rights, you can contact us by email at [email protected].
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected] or by a post to:
4819 State Hwy 121 Unit 10-A
The Colony, TX, USA
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit https://arcusservo.com/contact/. We will respond to your request within 30 days.